Advertising That Learns
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Awarded #22 on the Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in 15 cities worldwide including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.
Facts & Stats
- #4 on Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies List 2013
- Named to JMP Securities' 2012 "Hot 100: Best Privately Held Software Companies"
- Winner of 2012 San Francisco Business Times Tech & Innovation Award.
- Working with over 100 blue-chip brands across every major industry vertical.
- Top performer on client campaigns in autos, travel, retail, education and consumer packaged goods.
- Founded by veterans from NASA, Yahoo! and DoubleClick.