Improving Health Outcomes and Access to Care
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC), develops and markets simple, innovative diagnostic monitoring solutions supported by comprehensive clinical services in order to make diagnosing patients more accessible, cost-effective and efficient. The company’s Zio™ devices are easy-to-wear, single-use monitors. They are designed to enhance a patient’s monitoring experience and improve compliance, while maximizing diagnostic yield. iRhythm Technologies, a privately-held company, has headquarters in San Francisco, and an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility near Chicago.
Facts & Stats
- Entered into a global partnership with St. Jude Medical to co-market its cardiac rhythm monitors in May 2010.
- Received four FDA clearances within 14 months.
- Currently markets the Zio™ Patch (a prescription-only, single-use, continuously recording ECG monitor that can be worn for up to 7 days) and the Zio™ Event Card (a prescription-only, single-use, looping ECG monitor that can be worn for up to 30 days).
- Experienced Certified Cardiographic Technicians, based at the iRhythm National Clinical Center (iNCC), an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility, provide monitoring services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- iRhythm seeks to minimize environmental impact by designing devices 100% of which can be recycled.
- Initial Public Offering in October 2016.