Improving Health Outcomes and Access to Care
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., develops and markets simple, innovative diagnostic monitoring solutions supported by comprehensive clinical services in order to make diagnosing patients more accessible, cost-effective and efficient. The company’s Zio™ devices are easy-to-wear, single-use monitors. They are designed to enhance a patient’s monitoring experience and improve compliance, while maximizing diagnostic yield. iRhythm Technologies, a privately-held company, has headquarters in San Francisco, and an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility near Chicago.
Facts & Stats
- Entered into a global partnership with St. Jude Medical to co-market its cardiac rhythm monitors in May 2010.
- Received four FDA clearances within 14 months.
- Currently markets the Zio™ Patch (a prescription-only, single-use, continuously recording ECG monitor that can be worn for up to 7 days) and the Zio™ Event Card (a prescription-only, single-use, looping ECG monitor that can be worn for up to 30 days).
- Experienced Certified Cardiographic Technicians, based at the iRhythm National Clinical Center (iNCC), an Independent Diagnostic Testing Facility, provide monitoring services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- iRhythm seeks to minimize environmental impact by designing devices 100% of which can be recycled.