Pioneer in Wireless Cardiovascular Solutions
Corventis is committed to improving clinical outcomes and lowering healthcare costs by enabling the early detection of cardiovascular events while allowing patients to maintain an active lifestyle. By combining medical device, wireless and information technologies, our patient and physician friendly solutions are designed with the goals of:
- Wirelessly connecting clinicians and patients while increasing patient compliance
- Providing focused and continuous visibility into cardiac health status
- Delivering exception-based, actionable information to guide clinical decisions
- Enabling seamless use by clinicians and patients across the globe
Facts & Stats
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) recognized Corventis as a “Technology Pioneer 2010” for the company’s work in developing innovative wireless cardiovascular solutions.
- The American Telemedicine Association (ATA) awarded Corventis the President’s Innovation Award for 2010.
- Corventis completed a 542 patient clinical trial - Multi-Sensor Monitoring in Congestive Heart Failure (MUSIC) program consisting of 2 trials: the MUSIC Asia (180 patients) and the pivotal MUSIC study (362 patients).
- Corventis received 510(k) clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and also received CE Mark to market its NUVANTTM Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) System for the detection of non-lethal arrhythmias.
- Acquired by Medtronic in 2014.